You can probably “get to know us” best by reading our respective posts on the blog.
Let me try to sum up some of our basic convictions in a concise fashion:
- We love our Savior Jesus, and believe the Bible is the inerrant Word of God. (Everything else ultimately flows from this)
- We are homeschoolers, primarily
- We believe that God ordained the marriage and family as vital componens of life, and for the rearing of children.
- We value God’s design of women’s bodies for pregnancy, natural childbirth, and breastfeeding. We believe that after bearing the children, women should continue to fulfill their responsibility to raise and train them. (Men have responsibilities in this area, too, but it typically must be coordinated with working outside the home to support the family).
- We honor God in our obedience to worldy authority – including speed limits
- We strive to be good stewards of everything with which God has blessed us. This includes frugal living, avoiding materialism, and many other related issues.
And if you’re interested in a little bit of background information, here’s the low-down on everyone.
Each page includes (or soon will!) each person’s Top Three Hot Button Issues!
You can find more about our blog methods and policies by visiting the various “Policy” pages, with links along the left sidebar.
If the information on the site doesn’t answer your questions, feel free to leave a comment here, which will be treated as private communication rather than a public comment. You may also send an email to us directly at: blog (at) asformyhouse (dot) com.